Monday, June 18, 2012

Gift Sets

Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted!  I have had a lot of custom orders for crayon rolls and I have been busy with those.  I am just about tired of Batman, Monsters, Polka Dots and Ladybugs!   Ha!  But that is okay, I love to sew so that makes it fun! 

I have added a few gift sets that I made last month and am just getting around to listing.  They include a zippered bag with gusseted bottom, a coordinating tissue holder and bookmark.  They would have made great Mother's Day gifts, but I didn't get around to them in time :(  Maybe next year!  But I know there are birthdays and other reasons people might want to purchase a gift set so they are now available!  I just tried to add photos of some but Blogger is acting up.  You will have to go to my Etsy shop to see what is  available!

Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment